Whenever you have to opt for intense muscle building the techniques do have their role. You have to discover the power of those techniques to use them for your benefit so that you can get the desired output. However, it is essential to understand that if you are indulged in the intense training workouts they may have their side effects as well. However, this is acceptable for a person who is keen towards transforming his physique for the better. The best thing to do is to have an understanding of those techniques so that you can benefit due to your awareness.
The concept of Plateau
Now whenever you are indulged in a muscle building session the body makes a response to the resistance training. Now the basic objective of the resistance training is that a repair should be made to the muscles that got damaged in the earlier training session by adding in some extra muscle mass. Now if some variation is made to the training session then it would become more effective to add on that extra muscle mass. Once a constant stimulus is maintained the body would develop the power to develop that desired conditioning and eventually the muscles will tend to be a plateau. However, a plateau is only achieved if you perform the exercises in the same order without bringing about any significant change so the body would get used to the same level of weights.
The Muscle Building techniques
Here are some of the most effective shock techniques that can be extremely useful for body builders for acquiring their desired shape.
- One popular shock technique is the German Volume Training. You need to perform about ten sets of ten reps. However, you need to be consistent with the weight. It is also essential that you should have a resting time of about sixty to ninety seconds between the reps.
- Hundred rep sets do sound a bit difficult. However, if you conduct your warm-up the right way this would not really sound that difficult. The only thing that you need to take care of is that do not opt for either very heavy or very light weights.
- If you perform two exercises collectively back to back that is termed as a superset. Now a clear perception about the tri-set is that you are performing about a combination of three exercises together. When you move on to a combination of four or more exercises that is termed as a giant set.
- When you make your own choice regarding the set of weights and sets and move on from the lightest to the heaviest weights that is termed as ascending sets.
- You can also make use of the concept of peak contractions in Modified Alternating Isometric Hold Technique for muscle building.
- When you are taking minimal rest between reps that is termed as Drop Sets. You move on from the lightest to the heaviest weights
- When you have to improve your sports performance it is equally essential that there is an improvement in your nervous system that can be achieved with ease through Plyometrics.
- If you are keen to stimulate the muscle growth at a massive rate compound exercises can be a good option.
- Pyramid is another workout approach towards muscle building. You need to start with three to five reps and move on from light to heavy weights.
- If you want to build your resistance and move beyond your point of failure then a good option is to opt in for Negative Repetitions.
All these muscle building exercises can prove to be very effective provided you try them the smart way.